Editor’s Note: This is the nineteenth quarterly eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey conducted by ComplexDiscovery. It is also the second time the survey has been conducted during the current pandemic. The current global coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic continues to alter life as we know it. It also continues to alter the business landscape of everyone in the eDiscovery ecosystem. Please take the time to share your confidence in the business of eDiscovery by completing this short survey. Your place in the eDiscovery ecosystem is important. And so is your opinion.
The Summer 2020 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
Since January 2016, 2,089 individual responses to eighteen quarterly eDiscovery Business Confidence surveys have been received from legal, business, and technology professionals across the eDiscovery ecosystem. This summer survey will provide important insight into the business confidence of executive leaders, operational managers, and tactical execution professionals as we collectively seek to understand the continuing impact of the current global COVID-19 pandemic on the business of eDiscovery.
The eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey is a non-scientific quarterly survey designed to provide insight into the business confidence level of individuals working in the eDiscovery ecosystem. The core survey consists of nine multiple-choice questions focused on factors related to the creation, delivery, and consumption of eDiscovery products and services. Additionally, the survey includes three multiple-choice questions focused on the trajectory of key operational business metrics.
The anonymous survey is open to legal, business, and information technology professionals operating in the eDiscovery ecosystem and individuals are primarily invited to participate via direct email invitations. ComplexDiscovery anonymizes responses to this survey and does not share any individual or organizational contact data, demographics or answers.
As your opinion is essential in helping form a complete picture of the business confidence of those in the eDiscovery ecosystem, please do take the time to complete this short, anonymized survey. The results help all legal, business, and technology professionals in the eDiscovery ecosystem better understand the industry’s current state of business confidence.
All questions are multiple-choice, and the entire survey can be completed in about two minutes.
* Summer 2020 survey response period is between today and mid-July 2020.
Past Survey Results
- Spring 2020 Survey (2 April – 15 April 2020)
- Winter 2020 Survey (28 December 2019 – 11 January 2020)
- Fall 2019 Survey (29 September – 17 October 2019)
- Summer 2019 Survey (1 July – 17 July 2019)
- Spring 2019 Survey (1 April – 18 April 2019)
- Winter 2019 Survey (27 December 2018 – January 10, 2019)
- Fall 2018 Survey (14 October – 26 October 2018)
- Summer 2018 Survey (4 July – 24 July 2018)
- Spring 2018 Survey (7 April – 20 April 2018)
- Winter 2018 Survey (24 December 17 – 15 January 2018)
- Fall 2017 Survey (5 October – 17 October 2017)
- Summer 2017 Survey (6 July – 31 July 2017)
- Spring 2017 Survey (14 April – 1 May 2017)
- Winter 2017 Survey (20 January – 6 February 2017)
- Fall 2016 Survey (11 October – 1 December 2016)
- Summer 2016 Survey (1 August – 31 August 2016)
- Spring 2016 Survey (1 May – 31 May 2016)
- Winter 2016 Survey (15 February – 29 February 2016)
The post Constrained Acceleration? The Summer 2020 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey appeared first on ComplexDiscovery.