Editor’s Note: First administered in December of 2018 and conducted four times during the last two years with 334 individual responses, the semi-annual eDiscovery Pricing Survey seeks to provide a mechanism for legal, business, and information technology professionals in the eDiscovery ecosystem to share and understand current pricing trends on selected collection, processing, and review tasks. As your opinion is important in helping form a picture of industry-standard pricing on these selected eDiscovery tasks, please do take the few minutes necessary to contribute your expert opinion and observations to this year’s winter pricing survey.
The eDiscovery Pricing Survey (Winter 2021)
The eDiscovery Pricing Survey is designed to provide insight into industry pricing through the lens of 12 pricing questions answered by legal, business, and information technology professionals operating in the eDiscovery ecosystem. The non-scientific and non-comprehensive survey questions are focused on general pricing for a specific selection of collection, processing, and review tasks. The survey is not designed to be all-inclusive but designed to provide a general overview of the pricing landscape through the lens of questions in three key areas.
- Per Hour Cost for Collection by a Forensic Examiner
- Per Device Cost for Collection by a Forensic Examiner
- Per Hour Cost for Analysis, Affidavit, and Expert Witness Support by a Forensic Examiner
- Per GB Cost to Process ESI (At Ingestion)
- Per GB Cost to Process ESI (At Export)
- Per GB Per Month Cost to Host ESI Without Analytics
- Per GB Per Month Cost to Host ESI With Analytics
- Per Month Cost Per User License for Access to Hosted Data
- Per Hour Cost for Project Management Support
- Per GB Cost for Predictive Coding
- Per Hour Cost for Document Review Attorney Review
- Per Document Cost for Document Review Attorney Review
The survey response period will be between today and no later than early December 2020. Upon completion of the survey, the results will be anonymized, provided to all participants, and published on the ComplexDiscovery website.
To participate in the eDiscovery Pricing Survey (Winter 2021), please visit https://complexd.blog/eDiscovery-pricing-survey-winter-2020.
Please do take the time to complete this short survey, as the anonymized results will provide professionals in the eDiscovery ecosystem an additional reference point for considering collection, processing, and review pricing decisions in support of audits, investigations, and litigation.
Past eDiscovery Pricing Surveys
- Summer 2020 eDiscovery Pricing Survey (May 2020)
- Winter 2020 eDiscovery Pricing Survey (December 2020)
- Summer 2019 eDiscovery Pricing Survey (June 2019)
- Winter 2019 eDiscovery Pricing Survey (December 2018)
The post The Price of Success? The eDiscovery Pricing Survey (Winter 2021) appeared first on ComplexDiscovery.