If you want to discover how to get more work done, more easily, with less effort, then get these books and read them.
These books have been influential in helping many successful people learn to “work smarter.”
Study them carefully.
Strive to absorb the key principles so they become part of your regular thought patterns.
Once that happens, your massive success is virtually guaranteed.
21 Recommended Books
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, by Carol Dweck
- The Effective Executive, by Peter Drucker
- The Four Hour Workweek, by Tim Ferriss
- Super Thinking: Make Better Decisions with Mental Models, by Gabriel Weinberg and Lauren McCann
- The 80/20 Principle, by Richard Koch
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World, by Cal Newport
- A World Without Email: Reimagining Work in an Age of Communication Overload, by Cal Newport
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life, by Nir Eyal
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, by James Clear
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It, by Michael Gerber
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, by Gino Wickman
- Rework: Change the Way You Work Forever, by Jason Fried
- Remote: Office Not Required, by Jason Fried
- The Way We Work Isn’t Working, by Jason Fried
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right, Atul Gawande
- Work The System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less, by Sam Carpenter
- The Ultimate Law Firm, by Craig Kahn
- The Power of A System, by John Fisher
- Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts, by Annie Duke
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, by Robert Cialdini
- Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade, by Robert Cialdini