It’s St. Patrick’s Day, so bring your green beer and join us live at 3 p.m. ET for Legaltech Week, where our regular group of panelists come together to discuss the top stories of the week in legal tech and innovation.
With Legalweek starting Monday and all our panelists getting deluged with PR pitches, we thought we’d talk about some of our PR pet peeves. We also won’t ignore the 800-pound robot lawyer in the room, as GPT-4 is released and bests 90% of lawyers on the bar exam.
Plenty more on the agenda as well, so join us today at 3 p.m. ET. Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.