The American Legal Technology Awards launched in 2020 with a mission to honor those innovating in the legal space. It was founded by three friends (a lawyer, a law professor, and a legal tech entrepreneur) and is truly a grassroots effort with a big heart. The Awards also boasts 28 world-class judges and 10 award categories, including lifetime achievement. Affectionately dubbed “Law Prom” or the “Oscars of Legal Innovation,” this awards dinner party promises an unforgettable experience that goes far beyond just another industry event.
WHAT: American Legal Technology Awards Gala
WHEN: Sunday, October 8, 2023, 6-10 p.m. (the evening before ClioCon kicks off)
WHERE: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Drive Nashville, TN 37214
TICKETS: Special Discount Code ($75 Off) for LawSites Readers Only
Top 5 Reasons You Need to Attend
- Right Place, Right Time: If you’re in Nashville for ClioCon and want to jumpstart your experience, the American Legal Technology Awards Gala is the evening before ClioCon and will turn your sleepy Sunday into a night to remember.
- Celebrate Legal Innovation: Witness the recognition of the brightest stars in legal innovation, learn how they’re making a difference and applaud their dedication to pushing boundaries and driving positive change.
- Networking Opportunities: The Awards brings together a who’s who of the legal innovation sphere, creating an unparalleled opportunity for attendees to connect, exchange ideas, and forge invaluable professional relationships.
- Unforgettable Experience: From the red carpet moments to the camaraderie shared with like-minded peers, the Law Prom atmosphere adds an element of excitement, glamour, and inspiration to your innovation journey.
- FOMO: You know you’re gonna regret it when you see the pictures and hear the stories of those who attended. Don’t miss out! This event will not be televised.
The American Legal Technology Awards is more than just an awards ceremony; it’s a convergence of innovation, celebration, and connection that defines the future of law. Join us and become a part of this transformative journey.
Buy your tickets now using this Special Discount Code ($75 Off) for LawSites Readers Only.
Cheers and hope to see you there!
Tom Martin, Cat Moon & Patrick Palace
American Legal Technology Awards
[LawSites is a media partner for the awards.]